1. Remove the dustproof cover (including foreign matters from the waterproof bottom u-channel) and check to see if all components including the waterproof strip are kept well-intact without any damages.
2. Loosen the dustproof screws from the ground (on the central column and diagonal support).
3. Slightly tighten the screws on the central column.
4. Slightly tighten the screws on the bottom of the diagonal support.
5. Connect the central column with the diagonal support.
6.Make use of the tool and wrench to tighten the screws on the bottom of the central column and on the bottom of the diagonal support.
7.After the framework is completely installed, it's ready to insert the waterproof plates.
8.Insert the waterproof plates depending on the required height (by making sure that a width of a finger is kept between the waterproof plate and the inner side of the column)
9.Install the multi-stage compression lock and tighten it.
10.Tighten the screws on the central column and the side columns in an orderly manner.
11.Make use of the rubber hammer to punch the lower compression strip into the bottom u-channel.
12.Final work (with an overall height of 150 cm)